Monday, October 25, 2010

Why a new blog?

I am branching out, in blogging, by starting Circumstantial. Over the last 12 months I have discovered some satisfaction in writing, and would like to keep it up. Blogging has been a way to motivate thought and action (ie. actually write something). I do not label myself a 'writer' but those who do, say that writing is improved by doing it. I trust what they say.

I am also at a point in my work where I need to devote more time to learning and growing professionally.

So I've decided to write more about what I do. (Were I into killing birds, this would be a well aimed stone.) Three days a week, I work as a psychiatry registrar in a public mental health service in Sydney (Australia).

At my other blog (more personal in its reflection) I write but don't reveal everything. I will continue to keep a bit of anonimity here.

Your feedback, ideas and questions are always welcome. I'd like to hear from you by comment or email.

Great to see you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment